Alpadis Group is looking for a Relationship Manager / Company Formation Specialist to join our office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for working with clients and their advisors from all over the world, in selecting and structuring their holdings in our areas of operation and coordinating the incorporation process with the jurisdictional authorities.
- Assisting clients in choosing the most suitable business environment within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and subsequently supporting clients with administrative work and application processes.
- Conducting meetings with the local banks to understand the regulations, requirements and procedures for bank account openings, and also to understand the offerings of each bank.
- Assisting clients with bank account facilitation (corporate and personal) with commercial and investment banks in the UAE and internationally.
- Constantly developing and managing the strategies used to deliver and maintain strong client experiences and ensure that excellent client services are being delivered at all times.
- Assisting clients with ongoing maintenance of the company, including visa arrangements, coordinating with our associates to arrange accounting and auditing, and other bespoke services.
- Undertaking business development campaigns across the Middle Eastern, European, African, and Asian markets to develop B2B relationships with accountants, lawyers, and wealth managers.
- Follow up on business development campaigns and proposals to potential clients, to bring prospects to fruition.
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and associates, and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Assisting with the development of marketing literature and business development campaigns.
- Responsible for managing her/his client portfolio and addressing all of her/his client’s needs in relation to our services.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in finance, Commerce, Business, Accounting, Legal, Paralegal or similar.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and written, especially in business writing.
- Candidates with company formation and sales experience will be given preference.
- The ability to carefully listen to the client, understand their problems and associate those problems with the firm’s products and services.
- A deep understanding of structuring companies across jurisdictions (e.g., free zones, offshore, LLC) or the ability to learn quickly. This is the basis of the job.
- Ability to process information and be able to present information in a simple format in order to be understood by clients with potentially little knowledge on the subject matter.
- Strong passion and experience in sales and business development.
- Ability to cross sell and upsell the firm’s other products and services
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Good client relationship skills with a lot of patience and grace.
- Client oriented, experienced dealing and interacting with clients face to face, via email and over the phone.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Additional languages are highly valued, especially Russian
- Base salary plus annual bonus plus short term incentives.
- Private medical insurance.
- 30 days annual holiday leave.
- Annual plane ticket to home country after 12 months.
- An environment that encourages learning and growth. The ability to grow and take more responsibility within a fast-growing multifaceted consulting firm.